+ Identification numbers of the car
- Options and routine maintenance
The schedule of routine maintenance of cars Mitsubishi Galant/Mirage/Diamante
The general data on options and adjustments
Check of levels of liquids
Check of a condition of tyres and pressure of their rating
Replacement of impellent oil and the oil filter
Check, service and gymnastics of the storage battery
Check of a condition of components of system of cooling
Check of a condition and replacement of the hoses located in an impellent compartment
Check of a condition and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Rotation of wheels
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering drive
Greasing of components of the chassis
Replacement ATF of automatic transmission and differential of the main transfer, check of a condition and filter AT service
Check of a condition of brake lines
Check of a condition/service of disk brake mechanisms
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check and adjustment of backlashes of valves - only Mirage
Replacement of a filtering element of an air cleaner
Service of system of cooling
Replacement of the fuel filter
Check and replacement of the valve of system of operated ventilation картера (PCV)
Check of a condition and replacement of spark plugs
Condition check, adjustment of effort of a tension and replacement приводных belts
Check of a condition of components of system of release of the fulfilled gases
Replacement трансмиссионного oils РКПП
Replacement of greasing of a distributing box - only all-wheel drive Galant
Replacement of greasing of back differential - only all-wheel drive Galant
Check of a condition/service of drum-type brake mechanisms
Check of serviceability of functioning of a lay brake
Check of serviceability of functioning of the vacuum amplifier of brakes
Check of a condition of seat belts
Check of a condition and replacement of components of system of ignition
Check/adjustment of installation of a corner of an advancing of ignition
Check of a condition of components of system of catching of fuel evaporations
Check of a condition of components of the power supply system
Check of a condition and replacement of a belt (it) of drive ГРМ
+ The engine
+ Cooling and heating systems
+ The power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine
+ Manual transmission
+ Coupling and трансмиссионная a line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check, service and gymnastics of the storage battery
Tools and the materials necessary at service of the storage battery
Performance of checks of a condition and service of the battery demand observance of some special safety measures. Remember that hydrogen allocated with electrolit is explosive gas in the higher measure. Do not smoke, and do not come nearer to a place of work with open fire or the lighted cigarette! Do not forget, that actually the electrolit represents the diluted sulfuric acid which at hit in eyes or on open sites of a body is capable to cause strong chemical burns. The electrolit also can easily damage a fabric of clothes and a paint and varnish covering кузовных panels!
At battery switching-off always disconnect from it first of all a negative wire, - to connect it follows the last!
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped by a security code before to disconnect the battery make sure that have a correct combination for audiosystem input in action!
1. The conscientious attitude to performance of procedures of current preventive maintenance of the storage battery is unique pledge of fast and trouble-free start of the engine. Before to undertake battery service, make sure available near at hand all necessary materials and the tools guaranteeing safety of work.
2. There is also a number of additional safety measures which should be observed at carrying out of service of the battery. Before to start performance of works, without fail muffle the engine and switch off all consumers of the electric power. Disconnect from the battery a negative wire.
3. Remember that in battery banks the hydrogen which is not only easily flammable, but also explosive gas is allocated. Do not come nearer at all to a place of work with open fire or the lighted cigarette, try to use only неискрообразующим the tool. Battery gymnastics make in well ventilated premise.
4. The electrolit represents a solution of the sulfuric acid concerning not only to the category of toxic chemical compounds, but being also extremely chemically aggressive substance. Do not suppose electrolit hit in eyes, on open sites of a body and clothes subjects. Carrying out battery service, put on goggles and gloves, do not allow children to come nearer to a work place.
5. Study an external condition of the battery. If the positive plug of the battery with the clip put on it is equipped by a rubber protector, make sure, that last is not damaged mechanically. The protector should cover completely metal components клеммного connections. Check up a condition and reliability of fastening клеммных connections, examine a casing and a battery cover on presence of cracks and other damages of a mechanical order. Make sure of reliability of a tightening of clamping nuts. Estimate a condition of isolation of wires of the battery on all their length.
1. In case of detection on a surface of the battery of traces of corrosion in the form of white порошкообразного a touch, in particular near to the locations of plugs, it is necessary to remove the battery from the car for carrying out of careful external cleaning. Ослабьте a wrench bolts клеммных clips (at first the negative!) and cautiously disconnect from the wire battery. Give fixture of a clamping lath, lift last and take the battery from an impellent compartment.
2. Carefully smooth out contact surfaces клеммных clips of wires and polar plugs of the battery special brushes with application of a solution of baking soda. The same solution smooth out wash out a surface and battery covers. Watch, that the solution has not got inside банок. Cleaning make in a protective mask/points and rubber gloves in order to avoid hit of particles of acid in eyes and on hands. Try to pick up also corresponding clothes which will not be a pity for throwing out then. Having finished cleaning, rinse the processed surfaces with fresh water.
3. Check up a condition of the pallet of the battery, its support and fixture of a clamping lath. Wash out the pallet the baking soda solution, the sites damaged by corrosion process a first coat on a zinc basis.
4. Before battery installation make sure, that on the pallet no tools and materials are left. Do not draw excessively fixture of a clamping lath.
5. For protection клеммных connections from corrosion establish on polar plugs of the battery in special way processed felt washers. Having connected wires, cover клеммные knots бескислотным with vaseline. Remember that the negative wire is always connected in last turn!
6. Track reliability of a tightening of fixture of a clamping lath (do not draw bolts).
During gymnastics in battery banks there is an allocation in the higher measure of easily flammable and explosive hydrogen! Do not smoke, do not come nearer to a place of gymnastics with open fire. Coming nearer to a battery installation site, put on goggles. Before to connect the battery to зарядному to the device, or to disconnect it, make sure, that the device is disconnected from a food.
Composers of the present Management recommend to make gymnastics of the battery out of the car as allocated during performance of procedure gas is chemically aggressive in relation to paint and varnish coverings. Remember that performance of fast additional charge without a detachment from the battery of wires can lead to failure of components of an electric equipment of the car.
1. With the best way of restoration of level of a charge of the battery which have sat down to such degree when it begins incapable to provide engine start, its slow gymnastics are. This way of gymnastics also optimum for batteries of the cars used in a mode of short trips. Preservation of level of a charge of the battery gets special value in a winter season when the most adverse conditions from the point of view of loading on the accumulator are created, and also during the complicated starts of the engine and the raised intensity of functioning of consumers of the electric power.
2. Is better to use the device for continuous additional charge by a small current (1 ч 2), sometimes named also drop заряжателем). Such зарядные devices provide an optimum mode of gymnastics of the battery with the minimum loading on last. For faster additional charge of the battery it is possible to take advantage of the power supply большей forces of a current, remember, however, that the maximum admissible force зарядного should not exceed a current 1/10 from size of capacity of the battery (its ampere-sentry of the characteristic). At the forced gymnastics, according to some users allowing to restore charge level for one-two hour, loading on the battery becomes so high, that quite often there is its irreversible exit out of operation, - try to avoid such way of additional charge, resorting to it only in extreme emergencies.
3. Average duration of the period of gymnastics of the battery should be specified in the instruction applied in the complete set to зарядному to the device. Usually it makes from 12 till 16 o'clock.
4. Remove covers of mouths of all банок batteries (if those are provided) and закупорьте apertures pure rags in avoidance выплескивания electrolits. Disconnect a negative wire from the battery and, observing polarity, connect clips of tips of wires зарядного devices to battery plugs (positive - to positive, negative - to negative). Include зарядное the device in a network. If the device is equipped by the selector switch, make sure, that last is established in position for 12 Century
5. At use of the power supply with зарядным a current over two amperes regularly check the battery, watching for that there was no its overheat. During slow gymnastics after the initial two-hour control the battery can be left safely to be charged without supervision on all night long.
6. If banks of the charged battery are equipped by jellied mouths with demountable covers, try to check hourly within first several hours of gymnastics relative density of electrolit. Many manufacturers specially for this purpose let out cheap enough devices named ареометрами, to get which it is possible practically in any shop of automobile accessories. At using ареометром follow instructions of manufacturers applied on it. Continue battery gymnastics until during last two hour measurements change of density of electrolit under condition of its free "boiling" (пузырения) in banks will not stop. Remember that in the serviceable battery the difference between relative densities of electrolit in all banks should be very insignificant.
7. Some batteries are placed in the soldered case and equipped built in ареометром, allowing visually to define level of a charge of the battery on colouring of a colour stain in a case observation port. Usually, bright colouring of a colour stain testifies to high level of a charge of the battery; stain dimness says that the battery requires additional charge.
8. In batteries with the tight case without built in ареометра (the indicator of level of a charge) check of level of a charge can be carried out by voltmeter connection to battery plugs. Target pressure of completely charged battery should make not more low 12.6 In the ambassador of removal of a superficial charge.