Remember that gasoline is extremely an inflammable liquid! At work with power supply system components observe all taken measures of fire safety. Do not smoke! Do not come nearer to a place of work with open fire or the redurable not protected by a lamp shade! Do not make system service in the premises equipped working on natural gas and heating devices equipped with a control torch (such as водогреи and dryers for clothes). Do not forget, that gasoline is among cancerogenic substances, i.e., - the substances promoting development of a cancer! Try not to suppose fuel hit on open sites of a body, use rubber protective gloves, at casual unforeseen contact to fuel carefully wash out hands warm water with soap. Immediately collect the spilt fuel and do not put the rags impregnated with PETROLEUM PRODUCTS near to sources of open fire. Remember that the power supply system equipped with injection of fuel of models constantly is under pressure. Before to start a detachment of fuel lines, dump residual pressure in system. At service of components of the power supply system put on goggles. Constantly hold near at hand the class fire extinguisher In!
1. Dump pressure in the power supply system (Section Сбрасывание of pressure in the power supply system see).
2. Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped by a security code before to disconnect the battery make sure that have a correct combination for audiosystem input in action!
3. Disconnect a pressure head line from the final party of assemblage of the fuel pump.
4. Connect the special complete set for measurement of pressure of fuel (tools D998709 and MD998742 complete with transitive nozzles, and sealing cuffs/linings). The transitive nozzle of a special manometre is established between a distributing tube and a pressure head line, - track reliability of hermetic sealing of joints.
5. Connect a negative wire to the battery.
6. Submit pressure of the battery on the plug of activation of a gasoline pump located in an impellent compartment. Check up joints on presence of signs of development of leaks.
7. Start the engine on single turns.
8. Consider the indication of a manometre and compare it to standard requirements (Specifications to the Head of Adjustment and routine maintenance see).
9. Find and disconnect the vacuum hose going to a regulator of pressure of fuel. At once закупорьте the open end of a hose and again consider the manometre indication, - pressure should increase approximately on 0.7 кГс/см2.
10. Restore initial connection of a vacuum hose. After pressure is stabilised, some times lift turns of the engine and make sure, that pressure does not fall at return to single turns.
11. Compressing a returnable hose fingers, make sure available of it of a pressure at increase in turns of the engine.
12. If pressure of fuel too little, check up passableness of the fuel filter, a regulator and gasoline pump condition. Replace defective knots.
13. At excessively high pressure it is necessary to replace a regulator, preliminary having made sure in absence of infringements of passableness of a returnable hose.
14. If pressure does not change at a detachment of a vacuum hose infringement of passableness of the last, hence, takes place, or залип the valve of a regulator and last requires replacement.
15. Muffle the engine and track change of indications of a manometre, - pressure should not fall. If slow pressure decrease takes place, leak on injection injectors (check up, replace defective components) most likely takes place. Fast pressure drop testifies about залипании in open position of the control valve of the fuel pump, - replace the pump.
16. Dump pressure in the power supply system (Section Сбрасывание of pressure in the power supply system see).
17. Disconnect a pressure head hose and remove a manometre from a distributing tube.
18. Having replaced a sealing ring, connect a hose to a tube, screw and tighten fixing screws.
19. Having finished installation, submit pressure of the battery on the plug of activation of the pump and examine assemblage on presence of signs of development of leaks.